Health and Safety officials in New Brunswick are investigating two possible cases of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Worksafe New Brunswick says 11 people working inside a potato shed in New Denmark were probably exposed to the colourless, odourless gas yesterday.

Meanwhile, about three dozen employees at Sunny Corner Enterprises in Miramichi were taken to hospital yesterday  after
some of them reported headaches and feeling nauseous.

In each case, all of the workers were taken to hospital for observation and later released.